Maria Nila Products - Snow White/Silver Hair


One of the most asked question from people to me is what I do to my hair to keep it so snow white. Well, I haven't made this post earlier as I was never completely satisfied with the products that I have used before. I have tried out several silver shampoos and hair dyes like Provana and Berina which couldn't convince me completely so I don't wanted to recommend it and wait till I have the right products. 

Now I have found something that I will probably keep using. The brand, based in Stockholm is called Mila Nila. I have seen their products a couple of times on Instagram before. And guess what made them so interesting to me? Exactly, the packaging and the design of course as I put a lot importance into that. The second, more than important point to me is that the products are vegan and cruelty-free. To me it is a sign of quality and sympathy. No brand in today's society shouldn't make animal tests anymore. 
So I have seen through Maria Nila's Products and came across a range of hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, styling products and also hair colour refresher for silver and white hair included. I got really curious about that so I just had to give it a try.




I've got the Sheer Silver Shampoo + Conditioner and The Colour Refresh in Pearl Silver and Black all wrapped with love in the cutest box I have ever seen before!




I washed my hair with the Sheer Silver Shampoo, followed by a round of Colour Refresh in Pearl Silver. I left the color in for about 10 minutes as recommended on the bottle, washed it out and lastly spoiled my hair with a finish of the fitting Sheer Silver Conditioner. I woke up in the next morning and was so damn impressed. I had a little problem with my roots before, the part next to my regrown dark roots was a little bit yellow as I messed around when I bleached my roots last time. The products have fixed it completely! Now my hair is all over silver, fresh, bright and soft and on top of that it smells so gentle.





As you can see below I let my dark roots grow out and haven't bleached them in a long time. What do you think about this? I'm not sure if I like it or not but I really wanna give my hair a bit rest right now. By the way I'm wearing a new sweater from the lovely Sarah Thursday. You'll see it in my future posts soon. Please check out my favorite girl and artist ♥








I also got me the Colour Refresh in Black as I have seen it on Youtube from another blogger. She mixed a blob of this together with conditioner to get a dark silver hair color. Provana and Berina were okey but it turned out too blue pigmented for my taste. I will try out this version very soon! Another positive point is that it's completely affordable, not too cheap that you wonder what's inside but for a great price that is worth every single penny! The customer care is amazing too. We don't have such great stuff here in Germany so I'm so happy that it's possible to order the products online. I always go crazy over the beauty of Skandinavian people so it's not a surprise that this brand is so charming and convincing to me. 


I can't even put my impression into words, it's so crazy. I can just recommend you this brand to the moon and back and will definitely keep order my hair goodies there in future. 
A big thanks to Maria Nila, you guys are awesome ♥

13 comments :

  1. Hi, what undertone does this product have? As you've mentioned it's a little blue toned with Pravana and Berina. But in the picture the product looks like it's also blue toned.

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The silver shampoo and conditioner are blue toned yes. That's totally normal for silver shampoos and always like that! But it doesn't makes my hair blue at all, it just covers up the yellow tones in your hair. My sentence was referred to the color refreshers - the black color isn't blue pigmented, that's why it doesn't turns your hair blue :)
      I hope I could explain it right now x

      Delete
  2. Do you mix now for the black and pearl one together to make them grey color?
    Is it enough to buy only that pearl color and not the black one like I want more like white hair more than dark grey. So I just wonder that will the mix be too dark grey when adding in that black too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have simply used the pearl one without adding something else :) I think mixing both of these together would be a waste of money and product as you have to mix the black color refresh with conditioner. I did this today and the color turned out damn amazing, a beautiful grey completely without a blue undertone, just perfect! I'll make a more detailed post about that too later.
      If you want more white hair go for the pearl silver color only as the black is just there to mix grey(depending on the mixing ratio from a light grey to dark) and you really have to mix it with conditioner, otherwise it would turn black I guess :3 So yes, go for the pearl silver color refresh! Good Luck ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for share! I'm really interested in this bran and their products now!
    I really love how your hair colour looks, it's really amazing! I would like to have this tone too but I think my hair could break out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment ♥ I can really recommend you this brand, give it a try! Yes it is actually really damaging that's true, the negative aspects about white hair. Your red hair looks beautiful to me already ♥

      Delete
  4. Do you know If they ship to the U.S?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not :( But maybe try it with eBay x

      Delete
  5. Ich nutze diese Produkte auch! Es gibt m.M.n. fast nichts besseres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das freut mich total ♥ Habe bis jetzt auch noch nichts besseres zuvor gesehen :)

      Delete
  6. Sollte ich für weiße Haare white mix oder Peael silver benutzen, Ich weiss es einfach nicht..):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Mix ist nur für deren bunten Farben zum anmischen damit es Pastell wird. Also Pearl Silver ;)

      Delete